A smoother, lighter version of the BROOKS iconic trail shoe.
New midsole and outsole construction lets the shoe mold easily to the ground, improving the stable ride.
- More release grooves in the midsole promote extra adaptability on rough terrain.
- TrailTack rubber outsole provides wet/dry traction
ROCK SOLID FOUNDATION
Updated Ballistic Rock Shield protects against pebbles and debris while also adapting more easily to uneven terrain.
- Ballistic Rock Shield now includes vertical grooves to provide side-to-side adaptability.
- Gaiter tab on heels secures gaiter for extra protection on the trail.
SOFTER, LIGHTER FEEL
Our new DNA LOFT v2 midsole makes the Cascadia 16 cushioning 5% softer and 20% lighter than the Cascadia 15.
- DNA LOFT v2 midsole is super soft yet durable.
- Extra 2mm of cushioning adds softness.
- Drainage ports allow water to escape quickly so nothing weighs you down.
3D Fit Print, Ballistic Rock Shield, DNA Loft v2
BROOKS Shoe Sizing Tips & International Shoe Size Chart:
Running Shoe Sizing
We recommend ordering Brooks running shoes 1/2 size to one size larger than what you wear in casual or dress shoes.
- For Women’s footwear, B is the standard (medium) width. D is wide, and 2E is extra wide.
- For Men’s footwear, D is standard (medium) width. 2E is wide, and 4E is extra wide.