Smooth, balanced, and better than ever with lighter-weight cushioning.
NEW & IMPROVED
- Updated cushioning.
- New midsole features soft and lighter-weight DNA LOFT v2 cushioning. DNA LOFT v2 has a unique balance of rubber, air, and a less dense, lighter foam for a plush feel.
FIND YOUR FLOW
- Smooth transitions
- Our soft midsole and Segmented Crash Pad team up for easy flow from landing to toe-off.
- Enhanced upper
- Engineered air mesh upper provides comfort and breathability with 3D Fit Print for added structure.
GHOST 15~ a carbon neutral shoe from BROOKS !
The Ghost 15 is Carbon Neutral, so you can run smooth and with a lighter footprint. The Ghost 15 prioritizes reduction in carbon emissions by using 62% recycled materials in the upper on average, and then we purchase high-quality carbon offsets for emissions we’re unable to reduce.
Recycled materials in the upper
Plastic bottles diverted from landfills
|Suits Foot Arch Type||Medium, High|
|Midsole Layout||DNA LOFT v2, Segmented Crash Pad|
|Upper Technology||Engineered Air Mesh, 3D Fit Print|
|Midsole Drop (mm)||12mm|
BROOKS Shoe Sizing Tips & International Shoe Size Chart:
Running Shoe Sizing
We recommend ordering Brooks running shoes 1/2 size to one size larger than what you wear in casual or dress shoes.
- For Women’s footwear, B is the standard (medium) width. D is wide, and 2E is extra wide.
- For Men’s footwear, D is standard (medium) width. 2E is wide, and 4E is extra wide.
There are no reviews yet.